Lost 12 lbs, feeling Great - Challenge Done!

My wife has gotten into the AdvoCare system – for those of you who don’t know what AdvoCare is, it is a health and weight system created to help you lose weight, inches and promote better health (eating habits). To be honest I didn’t think she would go through with it, much less succeed – but she did it, she took the challenge and lost 12 lbs. in 3 weeks. I am so proud of her.

My wife lost 12 lbs. and has decided to continue with her journey.

The family has been eating healthier, wiser and together we have lost a combined total of 27 pounds. My wife lost 12, my son lost 10 and I lost a bit over 5 pounds. And let me tell you, my doctor was happy with my results. I suffer from high cholesterol and have been taking pills and cutting down on fatty food. When he saw how I lost 5 lbs. and my test results were positive with good numbers – he told me to tell my wife to keep up the good work.

If you want to learn more visit the site: AdvoCare.

Here are a few testimonials from the website.

Ashley Farr - Louisiana

When I was six months pregnant with our child, I was laid off from a large corporation. I was devastated and didn't know what I was going to do, but decided that my first priority was to have the baby.

As my due date was fast approaching, I started thinking about having to go back to work. I began to pray about what my next step should be.

I knew about AdvoCare - my parents are Richard and Sherry Wright - but they were not the ones who convinced me to give AdvoCare a try. It was Diamond Distributor Crystal Thurber who told me how AdvoCare could help me with my circumstances. I decided to give the products a try, and I signed up as an Advisor.

After my son was born, I started with AdvoCare Spark®, then added MNS and Catalyst - and now I take too many products to name! Two years later, I've lost a total of 120 pounds, have more energy than ever and have never felt this good!

I was then inspired to start sharing the products and opportunity. I earned three Rookie Bonuses and the Sedona incentive trip.

Because of whom my parents are, people wonder how involved they are in my business. Even though it is hard for them to sit back and watch me hit bumps in the road, they know this is something I want to achieve on my own. My mom was home with me when I was a child. I'm so thankful that thanks to AdvoCare, I will get to do the same.

My husband, Piotr (pronounced Peter) and I are looking forward to the future with AdvoCare - and sharing this life with our son, Jack Thomas. This is a dream come true!

Mia Finnegan - Rhode Island

I’m preparing for the Ms. Fitness Olympia, which is the world championship of women’s fitness. The last time I competed was 14 years ago, and that was pre-children. Since then I’ve had three children.

Years ago I was able to train six hours a day. I had the luxury of doing that but now that I’m 43 years old and have three children, I don’t have the luxury of that time anymore. I’m training a quarter of the amount of time I used to and getting better results. Using AdvoCare products has just made all the difference in the world.

Before AdvoCare came into my life, I was taking products from seven different places. And I will tell you, nothing has worked like AdvoCare. I feel better now than when I was in my 20s. I have more energy, amazing workouts and amazing recovery, where that was tough before. I feel better than I ever have! I feel like I’m in the best shape of my life, after three children. I definitely could not have done it without AdvoCare products!


Personal testimonials reflect individual experiences of AdvoCare Independent Distributors and are not necessarily typical of the results you may obtain. Weight loss varies with individual effort, body composition, eating patterns and exercise. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant or nursing, AdvoCare recommends that you consult your healthcare professional before starting an AdvoCare product regimen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride