Funny - me in a constant flux of confusion


Funny How You Keep Me in a Constant Flux of Confusion


We are sitting in the kitchen, my wife, son, his friend Pate and I. We’re eating the wonderful meal the wife has prepared for us when suddenly my wife begins to explain how she cannot simply stand the smell of ketchup - that is why she can't it ketchup. She then says, that she eats ketchup with her white rice but the rice has to be hot or very warm in order for her to be able to eat the ketchup.

Of course my son who does not clearly understand the delicate intricacies of his mother’s way of thinking quickly pointed out: Mom, if you hate the way ketchup smells how can you eat it in your rice?

She then quickly tries to explain that it is not the same thing, that she can eat it because it is on the hot or warm white rice.

My son being his mother’s son, rebutted: But Mom, the smell didn’t change, it still smells the same way, nothing changed. If you can’t eat it because you hate the smell – then why are you eating it?

Since my sons friend was visiting, my wife kept her composer and smiled as she stated – you just don’t understand what I am saying.

As I sat there listing to the conversation between the two of them only one thought keep running through my mind: don’t get involved, do not get involved, because she is making no sense to me either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom