Fun Vacation – Hotel hopping “New Trend”, Hotel review 3

Fun Vacation – Hotel hopping "New Trend" review

But like all things, it had to come to an end. Our week was over and we had to go over to my daughters DMA training site to watch them perform for us and then we were off, headed home. But being who I am and a surprise to my wife, seeing that I didn’t want to drive for eight to nine hours straight from NC to home I asked my wife if she wanted one more hotel stay – oh yeah, she was quick to say yes.

She took out the cellphone and looked for another Hyatt hotel in Orlando Florida. We figured if we had a good experience at the NC Hyatt, well, it should be good in Orlando, Fl.

We booked our room on Orbitz (again, thank you God) and while we did make it there a bit that due to the rain I knew it was going to be nice. The lobby and the breakfast area was huge and beautiful and to top that off, the first words out of the receptionist mouth was – welcome back. I couldn’t help but laugh as I said “thank you, but we just arrived”. She laughed and continued to make us feel welcomed, it was even better than what we experienced in NC. Now like I said, if you look hard enough you will find problems. My wife didn’t like that the shower head looked worn and during breakfast when I went early (before the rest of the family) to order a sandwich with no eggs for my son (allergic to eggs) I over heard the front desk gentlemen complained to all his co-workers that someone left all the garbage bins full and forgot to clean this and that – hey, lower your voice you have a customer hear is what I was thinking. But all in all, it was a great experience. They let us check out an hour later, I got a free drink for my wife, and breakfast and the pool was great.

I have to say that this trip was one of the best trips I’ve had. Granted, I love the Double Tree in Orlando – read my post. This hotel had a moderate room but it was what we asked for, but the outdoor pool table, the mini-golf, the large checker game, ping-pong table and all the other amenities are great. I also love the Coco Keys hotel in Orlando, Fl - read more here. That is a nice hotel, the rooms are not as fancy but the three "Free" water parks in the hotel make up for that. I may just have to do some more hotel hopping to see what other good, great and awesome hotels are out there.

Review: Hotels
Country Inn Suites, NC
131 East McCollough Dr. Charlotte, NC – bad service, needs lots of maintenance – a no-no.
Hyatt Place, NC
4119 S. Stream Blvd Charlotte, NC – Awesome hotel, wonderful service, clean, too many good points
Hyatt Place, Fl
8741 International Drive, Orlando, Fl. – (*) Awesome, great service, clean, pool and more just great
(*) Though we only only stood one night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride