DREAM - Motivational Video (Powerful)


DREAM - Motivational Video.

Wow, this is powerful. This is what I want my children, my family, my friends - what I want for myself...
To understand and to realize it is not over, start right, make mistakes, continue forward, life throws you curve balls - things, bad things happen.
But don't give up.
Never stop growing, learning, striving.
You are unique, special, one of a kind - be YOU! The best YOU - You can be.
People may not follow you - but you don't have to follow them.
People may not understand - but you understand, you know, you feel, You can.



Dream. Dream big!
Dream for tomorrow, next month, next year - years from now. Dream.
Then work to make those dreams a reality.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom