Funny cartoons images, offend politically correct?

Oh you're kidding me - this is funny, sick, hilarious and crazy. I can't believe this hasn't started some out cry from the over politically correct that can't take a joke. Oh, Oh look out they've com to shut down the internet...

funny cartoons images

That's right - I know it's wrong but it did makes me laugh..

What about this one, tell me what you think?

funny images cartoons pictures

Oh, no you didn't! You know this one is funny, except for the fact that I actually had a friend post a picture of his wife after giving birth with some bag covering her "parts" ???? No it was not pretty, nope, no... Child birth is wonderful - but please, let’s not share so much details… not a kodak moment.

Please leave a comment - I want to hear from you.

And remember to get social - FB like us, digg, twiter and so forth.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride