Beacon BLT Burgers Recipe

Friendly reminder: I am not here to teach how to cook, this is not an online cooking class, I am not a chef. I just love to eat, and becuase my doctor says I have high cholestorol and have to go on this "blah" food diet - I decided that I am going to treat myself to some FUN FOOD as a reward for keeping this God awful diet.

Not a online cooking class


I figured I should learn how to make this one, simply becuase it was one of my favorite things to eat when i went to a restuarant. Now that I eat healthy - It should be one of my treats that I can make at home [ on the week end ] as I spend some time with the family.

Beacon BLT Burgers
not online cooking class
From Delish
Amp up simple burgers with bacon and a ketchup-mayonnaise-mustard sauce. The bacon, wrapped around the burger, cooks with it while on the grill, so there's little prep.

not online cooking class

Recipe Ingredients

• 1/4 cup(s) ketchup
• 1/4 cup(s) light mayonnaise
• 1 tablespoon(s) yellow mustard
• 1 1/4 pound(s) lean ground beef
• 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
• 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
• 8 slice(s) bacon
• 4 sesame hamburgers buns, split
• Lettuce, tomato and/or onion, for garnish


Recipe Directions

Preheat grill to medium-high (or preheat your broiler)

Stir ketchup, mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl until blended; set aside.

Shape beef into 4 patties, each 3⁄4-inch thick. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap each burger with 2 strips of bacon, crossing each other at right angles.

Place patties on the hot grill rack (or broiler pan) and cook about 10 to 12 minutes, or until they reach your desired doneness, turning once. Place the buns on the grill to toast during last 2 minutes of cooking.

Serve burgers on buns with lettuce, tomato, onion and ketchup sauce . Make some frozen fries for a side dish.

Wow, you have to admit - Beacon makes anything taste three times better.
Ok, I know, but your low cholesterol diet [ forget that..] I mean, it's a reward not an everyday meal. Come on, can't live on this diet and expect me to live.. Sometimes you have to enjoy life. So I am going to try this one out - if I do well, maybe I'll update you on how it went.

Reminder: this is not a how to cook, online cooking class, for God sake i am not a chef - I just love to eat and want to share some wonderful recipes I found online with the 3 people who visite my blog... LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Words: Stupid, Dumb, Ignorant, foolish and Retarded

Walt Disney world - Magic Kingdom

STUCK ! on Bush Gardens ride